Not many of us enjoy cleaning. Although it can be quite a satisfying experience to wipe off a big layer of dust or scrub away that stain you’ve been looking at for months – most of us simply don’t have the time or energy to clean our households to a high enough standard. Hard to reach nooks and crannies and elevated fixtures mean we usually avoid them. Relegating that task to a future day that never actually arrives!
Our air conditioning units are the usual suspects when it comes to this practice. Out of reach and mostly out of sight, we forget just how dirty they can become. It isn’t until we start seeing, hearing or smelling warning signs that it becomes apparent just how desperately in need of a thorough clean they are.
Signs Your Air Conditioner Is Dirty
- Visible mould, dirt or debris on the external vents.
- Poor airflow even on high fan speeds.
- Large amounts of dust on the surface of the unit.
- Cooled air not getting quite cold enough anymore.
- Loud noises when in use (rattling or straining sounds).
- Unpleasant odours coming from the unit’s vents.
- Coughs, colds and poor health of you or your family members.
HydroKleen Air Conditioner Cleaning
Not sure where to start when it comes to cleaning your unit? Don’t worry, you’re not alone. HydroKleen is here to help! Let the industry experts take care of your air conditioner maintenance – making sure it’s cleaned thoroughly and efficiently. HydroKleen offers you the service of an ACWWA certified company that’s been helping Australians clean their air conditioners for over a decade. Trust the HydroKleen guarantee and know that our customers appreciate the level of service they get with a professional, global organisation.