Look Before You Leap When Hiring Your Air Conditioner Technician
When you are engaging someone to clean your air conditioners, and they say, “WE DO THE SAME AS HYDROKLEEN,” there is a 100% chance they don’t unless, of course, they are a HydroKleen Franchise Partner.
The word ‘HydroKleen’ is a registered trademark, which means that people who are not HydroKleen Certified cannot say they do the same as HydroKleen. The moment someone claims to be HydroKleen Certified, this implies they will receive the same level of service as does a HydroKleen customer – that’s not the case, and here is why ….
- HydroKleen provide a superior quality Wet Wash clean of your Split System Air Conditioner using ‘fit for purpose’ equipment to ensure that you and your family will Breathe Healthy Air™. This cleaning equipment was specifically designed to clean air conditioners, is Australian Made and manufactured in Queensland.
- HydroKleen Franchise Partners/Technicians are professionally certified and trained HVAC Wet Wash Specialists and clean to strict industry Guidelines set by ACWWA.
- HydroKleen is the only company approved by the National Asthma Council Australia’s Sensitive Choice Programme to clean and sanitize Ductless air conditioners to their strict hygiene guidelines. The cleaning agents and cleaning processes of HydroKleen are asthma and allergy approved.
- HydroKleen offers a 9-point written guarantee that gives the consumer a 100% money-back guarantee if they are not satisifed with HydroKleen.
- HydroKleen is a trusted and respected Brand with over 10 years of industry knowledge – experience you can trust.
- HydroKleen is the World Leader in Air Conditioning Cleaning, and a Global Brand, with Licenses in 40 countries and growing.
So, if the person you are looking to engage cannot tick any or most of those boxes – they will certainly not clean your air conditioner to anywhere near the standard that a trained HydroKleen Technician can.
HydroKleen should be your brand of choice.
Call today on 1300 608 318 to book in your clean.