It’s generally known that dust and mould can cause a whole host of health problems around the home or office space. If you have a dirty air conditioning unit, those with skin conditions, allergies, hay fever, or asthma may be particularly aware of this. We all agree that it is vitally important dust, mould and bacteria that is harbored inside AC units is removed efficiently and effectively at least once a year.
The problem with air conditioners is that they accumulate dust and other contaminants over time and become a refuge for bacteria, mould, and dirt. Given that these pollutants are contained inside the unit and this progressive build-up is easy to overlook, you may be weary about turning on your AC unit – these pollutants will circulate throughout your home!
When it comes to cleaning your air conditioner, engaging a professional is a must! You can wipe over the unit and keep the outdoor unit clear of soil and garden waste, but is this really a proper clean of your AC unit? Only a professional can clean your entire unit thoroughly.
What difference does a professional make when cleaning an air conditioning unit? Here are a few things you need to know.
- All HydroKleen Technicians are specialists in the wet washing of ductless air conditioning units using the HydroKleen System. A basic clean of an AC unit covers the filters only – a HydroKleen Technician will use their specialized technical training to ensure your entire unit is cleaned properly and brought back to ‘as new’. Training is done under the guidance of the founder of the HydroKleen system.
- HydroKleen Technicians use ‘fit for purpose’ cleaning equipment. Yes, this equipment has been specifically designed to clean air conditioning systems and the equipment is manufactured on the Gold Coast in Australia.
- When you use a HydroKleen Technician, their cleaning system and cleaning solutions have been approved by the National Asthma Council Australia’s Sensitive Choice program. That’s peace of mind that the cleaning solution is non-toxic and has passed rigorous testing for HydroKleen to be an Exclusive Partner of this organization. We’re proud our cleaning system supports a cleaner environment in the home or office, and supports those affected by allergies and asthma.
- The HydroKleen Cleaning System is thorough and a proper clean. A HydroKleen removes microbial pollutants such as mould, mildew, fungi, bacteria, and human DNA (skin cells) which can make you and your family sick or exacerbate allergy or asthma symptoms.
- A professional clean will help your unit last longer. That is the contribution you give to the world and the environment. This is what we call sustainability. A regularly cleaned and sanitized air-conditioner lasts much longer than one that is never cleaned.
When you schedule an appointment with a HydroKleen trained technician, your entire AC will be inspected, cleaned, and sanitized to ensure that it operates at optimum levels and that there are no underlying problems. It’s an easy way to safeguard your investment and the comfort of your home, all with one simple step.
HydroKleen is the world leader in the cleaning and sanitization of air conditioning units. In fact, we invented the wet wash system and have been helping customers all over the world Breathe Healthy Air™ for over ten years.
If you would like to join the leaders in the industry and start your own HydroKleen journey, please contact [email protected] or call 07 5597 7749 for more information on the HydroKleen Business System. Australian franchises available. Global licenses available.