Your air conditioner units may contain various types of organisms when neglected and uncleaned making it a massive threat to your family’s health. When your air conditioner unit is unclean for a long time, it may affect your respiratory health.
Here are five threats that may be hiding inside your dirty air conditioner:
- Mould- Mould are spores that are too tiny to see and can be inhaled easily. They can cause allergic reactions and inflame the airway and lungs. Are you prone to asthma attacks, sneezing, coughing, bronchitis, pneumonia and other respiratory illnesses? Do you have that musty smell coming out of your air conditioner unit – it could be mould, maybe even spores Black Mould – now that’s scary.
- Rodents – We have had numerous HydroKleen Technicians find rodents in air conditioning units – from mice to geckos – even snakes! – the mind boggles at what they’ll find next!
- Fungi and Bacteria – It’s a growing concern, quite literally. If you can’t remember the last time you cleaned your air conditioner, then it’s certain you’ll have a little science experiment happening in your AC.
- Pet Dander – Our pets are our family – we love them dearly but they shed dander and this gathers in your AC unit. It can cause an allergic reaction to you and your family.
- Human DNA (skin cells) – Yes, you read right. Human skin cells are harbouring in your AC unit. Not much more to say!
We know you love your air conditioner – it is estimated that there is 1.6 billion air conditioning units across the globe – but how clean are they?
If you want your homes and offices to be clean from these threats, you need an air conditioner cleaning service that will help you achieve this.
HydroKleen is an Exclusive Partner of National Asthma Council Australia’s Sensitive Choice Program. Our cleaning agents are non-toxic and environmentally friendly. The Sensitive Choice program encourages companies to produce products and services that are more asthma and allergy aware.
HydroKleen invented the wet-wash system and fit for purpose, air conditioning cleaning equipment. Yes, designed specifically for that purpose – to clean air conditioning units, not the concrete driveway or your pet. Ensure you are getting a thorough clean of your air conditioner, ask your technician – what is the machine you use designed to do?
HydroKleen Technician’s are professionally trained to clean air conditioning units, are reliable and courteous. We have technicians located throughout the world – in fact, we’re Branded in 40 countries!
Breathe Healthy Air within your home or office – Book in your HydroKleen Technician today on 1300 608 318 or email [email protected]